BEST WEBSITE AND SERVICE
"When shopping with Shein I loved my experience it came so fast and is so affordable! They are amazing quality!! "
"the quality is very good, the size is very true also the articles are same as pictures."
Great but they could improve with sizes
"I think the items received from Shein are great. You can't go wrong with the pricest they always have trendy pieces for a great price. I would recommend the site to anyone who wants to try a trendy piece without splurging. My only concern is the sizes, but they are adding more pieces for plus-size girl and that's awesome."
Excellent experience in Shein
"Yo he tenido una muy grata experiencia de compra en Shein, ya que todo lo que he comprado en esa tienda en linea me ha encantado, siempre llega lo que esperaba, la calidad de la ropa es excelente y son muy amables, es una pagina muy confiable que sin duda recomiendo muchísimo!I have had a very pleasant shopping experience in Shein, since everything I have bought in that online store has enchanted me, always comes what I expected, the quality of the clothes is excellent and they are very kind, it is a very reliable that I definitely recommend a lot! "
"I loved the service of this site really the clothes that I bought are of very good quality, also for the sizes I am not surprised at all, it is necessary to take the measures requested on the site, I received my package without any late, I highly recommend this site for girls and women who are looking for quality at low prices"
Una buena compra
"El pedido de muy buena calidad"
great modest clothes!
"I had a great experience with shein, they have a huge range and variety of modest clothing with great material."
Go Shop Now!
"Yes, Yes, Yes!! This website has amazing deals and amazing styles! I have ordered 6 times from them, and I’d say about 80% of the clothes is PERFECT!! The other 20% just did not fit my body shape but the return process is seamless. You merely go on the website click the items that you want to return and your shipping label prints out and you just package it back up and put it in a mailbox and it is good to go. This website has completely changed my wardrobe style and I am continuously being complemented and asked where I am shopping. I do not tell many people about my secret ! "
"All the clothes I have received form Shein is of good quality and they also have a lot of trendy items. Shipping is fast than expected. Amazing experinece."
"Ótimo produto, excelente qualidade. Adorei, site super confiável. Peça como descrito no anuncio, chegou super rápido "
Muito boa as peças
"Muito boa as peças, entregues dentro do prazo. Gostei e recomendo"
"Excellent attention and the perfect garments. I love :)"
"I just simply love it! Every thing is perfect... the items are great quality, and the prices are affordable also the shipping is always on time! "
The best price and quality clothe in fashion websites
"The best web to buy fashion clothes, they always have trendy clothes and are making always cloth that are in trend. They have good and prices and good quality. Im addicted to this page"
"I love the pieces I received! "
Very cute outfits!
"I love how inexpensive and cute their outfits are ❤️"
© 2018 ResellerRatings, Inc.